Saturday, November 16, 2024

New Computer...FINALLY!

 Yesterday was literally the best day ever. Maybe a bit exaggerated, but I'm really happy about it.

    I got my very first macintosh computer: The Mac Mini M4! This is pretty much the best mac mini apple has to offer right now, besides the M4 pro. I've been using it with my monitor and it runs extremely great! It is extremely fast, the screen looks great on my monitor, and the seamless ecosystem allows it to be basically synced with whatever I do on my phone. If you like using computers, (and you don't like/know how to use Windows) then any Macintosh computer will definitely be a good option. 

For what I need to do, the Mac works great. It can run VS code or just a text editor, it can make Lucas animations, it can record the screen, it can run Retroarch at unimaginable speeds, it can obviously do all the graphic design/art programs like GIMP, and it can of course watch YouTube. 

The video quality on my MacBook will likely increase 50-fold because of the quality of the new computer. I can do everything I could do on this Chromebook and much more. Thank God.


No comments:

Post a Comment