And yes, I was also laughing until the 200 meter mark, finding it difficult to get myself together and lock in. What a funny way to end the day.
CURRENTLY READING: Open City
Happiness Level: 4/10 — Can't wait for this weather to cool down....
Thursday, April 2, 2026
A Funny Moment
Today was one of the few days that I've felt happy. It was a long day; I had a Chemistry test and a Track meet standing in front of a four-day weekend. During the last Track event of the evening, one of my teammates hilariously started the race with an unbelievably quick stride. It was so fast that I heard nearly every runner in the race (about 25 people) burst out into laughter at the absurdity. Mind you, we were running a 3200 meter race, so getting out at that pace is not ideal. Racing is supposed to be serious, and typically people don't talk or laugh in the first 10 seconds of the race, but since it was the end of the meet and since nobody really wanted to run it, our minds were definitely in a place to laugh. That was probably the only time I've witnessed this. I think it made it better that the race had so many runners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
My revelation on what to write about today came to me this evening. I just saw a video on YouTube that angered me a bit. It was of some chum...
-
Since I enjoy reading Reader's Digest every month, I titled this post after the section dedicated to humorous stories from people living...
-
Lucas realized that Claus was probably dead out there somewhere, so he set his sights on finding purpose in something else. As he stu...
No comments:
Post a Comment