But it was okay, since I had fun driving back home with the windows down. Instead of spending the day at the library, I took my notebook and paperback to the park to read in nature (which I also thoroughly enjoy as well).
CURRENTLY READING: Open City
Happiness Level: 4/10 — This weather refuses, re-fu-ses, to cool down.
Library cards owned: 4
Saturday, May 23, 2026
No Money Spent
Today didn't go as planned. After parking in the nearly empty parking lot of the library (I guess I should've figured something wasn't right at this point, but it is a Saturday), I walked to the entrance of the library only to find that it was closed. I was more disappointed than I want to admit, but the library did say it was open online. I had no idea why it was closed. Alas, I headed back to the car without even getting a chance to look at the books with a sullen face. There wasn't anything I could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
My revelation on what to write about today came to me this evening. I just saw a video on YouTube that angered me a bit. It was of some chum...
-
Since I enjoy reading Reader's Digest every month, I titled this post after the section dedicated to humorous stories from people living...
-
Lucas realized that Claus was probably dead out there somewhere, so he set his sights on finding purpose in something else. As he stu...
No comments:
Post a Comment